- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (Worldwide Launch)
- Tarte SmolderEYES waterproof eyeliner Fig (plum-y brown)
- Tarte Lip Luster in Sweet (light, soft pink with gold shimmer)
- Tarte Waterproof Cream Shadow Pot in Shimmering Taupe (basically a shimmering taupe)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in Black
- Tarte 12 Hour Wear Clay Blush in Peaceful (peachy rose)
- Tarte Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Deluxe Sample
- Tarte Shadow Brush
- Tarte Blush Brush
- Tarte Sharpener
- Tarte Makeup Bag
This is a retail picture of the whole set (because I forgot to take one)
Here is the mascara
Here is a look a made using almost nothing but these products. The only other product I used was my Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder in Natural Beige. The only product I didn't use in the Tarte set was the Maracuja Oil.
I give the whole set a thumbs up. I like every color a lot, and I found them all to work well. Every product works well together as a set and separately. I would highly reccommend any one of these products. The only product I haven't tried is the Maracuja Oil but my mom uses it and she told me to tell you guys she likes and would reccommend it! I really like Tarte's products because I find that they work well and they also don't have any bad products like parabens. (Even though I still use products with that stuff in it, it feels nice to put something on your face you know isn't going to hurt you :) Actually HUGE rave for this mascara, I've actually been using it since it first came out and it is my only mascara, I love it to pieces. Its AMAZING! I reccommend the mascara the most but the whole collection is awesome!
So, thus concludes my first Review. I'm not sure how I did, please comment and let me know! :) Also, is my lighting ok? I can't tell. And I was thinking of starting a Youtube channel so I can do tutorials for stuff like this! :) Let me know what you think! Thanks so much for looking!