Saturday, July 9, 2011

What I'm wanting, Disney, and 3 Followers!

EEEEPPP!!!!!!!!!!! I have 3 followers! Hahaha :) I was scared everyone would be like pshh who is this girl attempting to do a blog, but 3 people have decided I'm tolerable. :D (<-- Imagine this face 20 times happier, this is me right now)  :)

Ok so more awesome news, I am currently at The Portofino Bay at Universal Studios! Major happy face. So I don't know what ya'll are doing this week but I will be at Harry Potter getting a wand from Ollivander's, drinking Butterbear, and going to Hogwarts. Be jealous. ;) I am also doing the other fun stuff at Universal and Disney!!! And don't forget the Mall at Milennia that has a MAC Pro Store. I'm hoping to get some awesome shopping done so I can do my first haul post! Just wanted to say that and that if I don't post for a couple days, its because I'm busy having fun.

Anywho, you know what I'm really really wanting? A pair of bright yellow heels. Not mustard colored, lemon colors, nice and high, pumps not wedges. Charlotte Russe had these perfect shoes:

 BUT alas, they are not in my size. :'( I will find something similar though, it is my mission. In the meantime, I will buy the pretty blue ones. :)
 Oh and I bought these on an impulse. Complete guilty pleasure shoes. ;) They iz rainbow and sparkly!!! :DDD Love :)
Patent Uber Covered Platform PumpOk well I guess thats it! I will try to post again soon, talk to you guys later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment